Friday, July 25, 2014

Old Town Kaunas 2014

Well I made it to Lithuania this year. I stayed there for 2 weeks. Nine days out of 2 weeks was more rain then sun. Had some sun, but not enough. Last 3 days I had some good sun, 80F. One of those days I and family went to Palanga. There, by the beach it was 86F.We had some fine food and some good beer. It was crowded. Forgot my shorts, had to buy a pair. Cost me 40$.Thats what you get. The next day we went to Kaunas. The old part of Kaunas. The 3 pictures are of old Kaunas. It is very beautiful. Sita Meta as buvau Lietuvoij. Dvi Savaites. Buvo daug Lietaus. Tris Dienas buvo Saule. Viena Diena buvau Palange. 86F. Daug Saules. Kita Diena buvau Kaune. Senam Mieste. Labai graziai atrode. Trys paveikslai nuo Seno Miesto. Pavalgiau Lietuviska Valgy ir skanaus Lietuvisko Alaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment